Hello fellow geeks!
We’re looking for glucose meter export file so we can provide a wider-range of support for glucose meters in SugarStats.com .
At the moment we only have support for OneTouch meters but if you’d like your meter supported the easiest way to help is to send us the export file created by the management software that comes with your meter.
I figure if there is a group that actually uses the software that comes with their meters it is this one
Each one will be different unfortunately, but at the very least we hope most of them support .XML or .CSV exports of your glucose data just like the OneTouch Diabetes Management Software 2.3+ does.
We’re looking especially for export files from:
- Meters by Roche (All AccuCheck Meters)
- All types of Abbot meters (Freestyle, Lite, Flash, Freedom, Precision etc)
- All types of Bayer meteres (Ascensia series)
- Meters by Arkray (Assure series etc)
- Prodigy series of glucose meters
Each meter’s software should have an export feature.
If you’d like to help out, simply shoot us a mail with the file attached to: email@example.com
Your data will be kept private. Thanks for your help!