***Finally a list of life insurance carriers for diabetics***

I am only sharing this with you because I love you guys. Seriously, this list has taken me the last 4 years of full time work to establish. By publishing this, any insurance agent can come in and with 6 months of lazy work, can catchup on everything I’ve built.

But it is just too important for the diabetic community not to have this out there.

original complete post:
Life Insurance companies and diabetics

If anyone has had great luck with a carrier, I would love to hear about it. Always want to be sharing the best with you guys.
Thanks,
Tom

##############################################################################################################################################################################################################
Tom Hinerman is a partner with the Hinerman Group and writes a blog for diabetics and the Life Insurance industry at TheLifeInsuranceAgency.com website
##############################################################################################################################################################################################################

Wow. All I can say is Wow.

I get life insurance through my husband’s work, but its no where near enough for what he’d need if I died.

I told our insurance agent once, get me some good insurance, put a rider on it which says if I die from diabetes, it doesn’t pay out. The chances of diabetes killing me is negligable at this point. I’m more likely to be hit by a bus. He didn’t take me seriously.

Its shameful what insurance companies do. Insurance is for those who don’t need it. The rest of us are screwed.

Thanks!