Florinef/ fludrocortisone?

Anyone on here type 1 and been put on Florinef or fludrocortisone for autonomic neuropathy? What are/were your experiences? For years I've been suffering from dizzy spells. Finally went to the ER because it got so bad that I couldn't even stand up without falling over. I was diagnosed with chronic migraines this year and was put on Topamax. Migraines went so I assumed that the extra dizzy was just a side effect. Turns out the left ventricle of my heart isn't opening fast enough when I stand, so my endo put me on .1mg of Florinef. That said, my blood sugar hasn't been over the 200's, if in the 200's, and she has told me that this is reversible.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? I'm worried about the side effects. I've been on it for 4 days and already notice my feet swelling a little. I'll take it over not being able to stand up. I'm worried that it says people gain weight and their blood sugars are raised from it. Granted I'm 5'6" and a whopping 129lb if that, i don't want to gain weight. I also don't want it to raise my sugar. I just got that ■■■■ under control.