Gestational Diabetes with Third Pregnancy

Hello! So I’m completely new here and in all honesty I have no idea what’s going on with me!
I’m 22 (for 2 more months). And I have 2 beautiful kiddos and expecting number 3 in a few months :purple_heart:

I’ve been within a few points for gestational diabetes in both of my previous pregnancies. After my second child I had problems after I gave birth as well. Now with baby number 3 I’m full blown gestational diabetic but comparing my numbers with a few others with gestational diabetes I feel like my numbers are bad :neutral_face:. I just have this gut feeling that this is beyond gestational diabetes.

Anyway, my numbers are nothing ridiculous but as far as being pregnant they are. I’ve only gotten 3 passing 2hr post meal reading in 2 weeks. I don’t even eat the recommended carb amounts they recommend and seem to always be under the limit but still am consistently in the 140-160 range and have 3 readings over 180 :woman_shrugging:t2:

I’ve also been suffering from recurring infections :eyes:

I would contact your doctor about your blood sugar numbers. I was always told if more than 40% of my numbers were high they want to know and I would start medication.

1 Like

I have an appointment Tuesday thank goodness :raised_hands:t3: