How are you exercising during Coronavirus?

I’m so glad to read that he made it home!

2 Likes

Us, too! Though it still feels like we’re apart since I had to move upstairs and we can only talk through a bedroom door.

I’m just walking around basically. But I always walk around. Out in the park. Taking kids out for walks. Ect. Saw people fishing and what not. But pretty much indoors mostly. I’ll probably start some stretching maybe a little indoor cardio, yoga, some sit ups push ups ect. Not much else. Wish there was a good exercise channel. Gilad where are you? Not walking as much as I’m used to though. Oddly enough theres a weight bench downstairs in my lobby, but it’s weird. It’s not sent to anyone in my building. A sign maybe? Haha. I have dumbbells and weights already. Pull up bar too. People are leaving packages a little longer downstairs.
Glad to see everyone still talking. Take care and be well.

Check on You Tube ,I do walking from there. Leslie Sanson,miles,variety. Nancy50

I am very lucky. My neighborhood gym, Anytime Fitness, continues to be open in Maine. I sanitize my hands before and after my workout, and wear a mask. There are only 1-3 other people in the entire gym at 3 PM, a low visit time of day. The gym has a policy of allowing only 10 people to enter during high visit times of day. I need to exercise for health reasons; without regular exercise I have a serious fatigue problem.

Hi, I am from Maine also. I can’t believe your gym has not closed per the Governor’s demand. I would not risk it myself. Nancy50

I am in total quarantine here in Spain, as is the whole country. I bought a bike trainer from amazon, a fitball and elastic bands. I already had kettle bells and a yoga mat.
I joined zwift for the bike, my running coach puts out strength videos for our team to do at home and all through the day i am using downdogapp.com. it is a website that has 5 different apps with different exercise on it: 7 minute workouts, yoga, yoga for beginners, barre and HIIT. It is free until 1st April. I also use www.doyogawithme.com, which has loads of free yoga and meditation classes on it. I am really missing doing sport outside.

2 Likes

Rope skipping in the garden and YouTube Pilates videos in the house. Very cheap and effective :slight_smile:

1 Like

We too can not go to the Y, so at the scheduled Y class time we recreate the class in our basement. Sometimes my wife is late for class and like our YMCA teacher I must reprimand her. Other times we walk. No cycling, don’t want to have an emergency room accident.

I’m dying to know how that works out for you! Lol

2 Likes

I’ll let you know after our next class this Friday at 9:30 AM