This coming March 5, we will be holding a video chat to celebrate our 2nd anniversary. We will be remembering Saundra specially.
Just so you know, you don’t need to have a webcam set up to broadcast video from your computer: we are not “there” yet, in terms of being able to hold a session with everyone broadcasting. However, you can join in as part of the CHAT. Here is how you can participate in the session.
Click on the “Add To My Page” button, as shown:
3) Click on the "Add Application" button on the window that appears right after:
4) You are taken automatically to your profile page and you will see the Ustream.tv application at the top of your page (this is the name of the application that will enable the video chat session), as you can see in the screenshot below:
5) Click the "Show Settings" link.
- Enter “tudiabetes” (without doublequotes) in the search box and click on the “TuDiabetes” option as shown below:
7) Wait a few seconds without leaving your profile page. The Ustream.tv box should look like the image below:
8) At the time of the video chat session, the video will appear on this box and you will be able to participate in the chat using the textbox next to the "SEND" button.
I look forward to seeing you in the video chat session on Thursday!