I'm Frustrated!

It all started on Jan14, 2005. I had to pay 6000.00 for my Insulin Pump. At the time I had no Health Insurance. I was waiting for the ALJ to decide if I was disable or not.... In March, the ALJ decided I was disable thru the Social Security for My diabetes and depression.... So I got on Working Healthy thru State of Kansas Medicaid. They were suppost to go back three months of medical bills.. Guess what? what They didn't pay for the Insulin Pump because I wasn't under 18 yrs of age..... The State of Kansas past a bill that Medicaid will pay for people who need a Insulin pump in October 2005 but It would not go back to the first of the year like they say they would... Now I have been paying for my medicaid ever since then... I can even get an upgrade to the New insulin pump with the continuous glucose monitoring... I got to tell... I have Medicare too since June of 2005..... I need tis New Insulin Pump with the continuous glocose nonitoring system because I can't tell when I having a low or high blood sugars..... I have no Symptoms..... I don't know what to do.... I can't afford it on my own..... I'm a sinlge mom with two children living in my house... For now I'm a single mom.... I'm getting married in August to Bryan Smith But that doesn't affect my insurance at all....