Just Me

Hi, I am Randy Wood

This is my first blog post on tudiabetes. I have been searching for somewhere to find people with the same problem I have. What is kind of sad is that I have found a lot of empty holes out there. I am so grateful to have found tudiabetes.

I have only been here a few days and I can see from what I have seen so far is that there is life here. That is what I am looking for.

I started my own blog a little bit back, hoping to create a place to bring people together, to socialize, to learn and to help. It is called Diabetes-And-Me. I am going to continue with that blog because it is personal to me, yet I see that there truly are real people out there that are wanting the same thing I want. Togetherness, support, to help others, answers to what I consider dark and scary questions about my diabetes.

I am no longer new to diabetes, yet I still struggle every day to keep balance. I think we all do. Some days are great, some not so. I have a lot to learn and a lot to share.

Till next time,

Randy Wood
Diabetes-And-Me
Life With Purpose!

Welcome Randy! I have only been on TuDiabetes for a little over a month and I love it! I can’t stay off of it. I am going to check out your site and link it to my blog…
Cherise

by the way…you have a nice website

Hi Randy! I just joined and slowly learning about this site. It’s nice to see other people on here just like myself! =)

Hi Cherise and Jojo. Awesome to meet you both. It’s nice for me to meet people like myself too. It’s not always so easy is it. I look forward to getting to know you both in here.

Oh Cherise, thank you for commenting on my website!

Hi Debb. I know what you mean by what you have learned form the professionals. I have experienced the same thing. I have actually been so disgusted with them, I am in the process of searching for a doctor I like. I had one once, and she moved away. It has not been very good with physicians since. I know they are busy, but I also know I am more than a number or a dollar bill. But maybe not to them. hummm…