Looking for low carb, high calorie meal / food suggestions please...?

I started Keto diet 2 weeks ago. My BG is so much better now. I am able to keep it around 90-110 most of the day. Occasionally it will peak at 150. My A1c was usually around 7.2-7.8. I am expecting it to drop down to 6.5 on Keto. I also feel much better all day long. No sugar highs and then the crash. Mental focus is better an sleeping more consistently at night. I suggest getting an app that tracks fats, carbs, and protein. I am using KetoDiet (I have no affiliation with them). It has access to massive food database, so easy to use. You can combine items and save them as meals. For example, i drink a green smoothie in the morning with 5 ingredients. I can just select this meal and it counts everything against my daily totals. For those trying to loose weight, i am loosing about 0.3 lbs per day on a 1600 calorie target. I am a 5’7" male, started at 160 lbs. Also, I barely feel hungry anymore, Just the right amount of hunger to want to eat at mealtime. It took about 1 week to get going with foods. Pretty much each 2 avocados every day and a Tbsp of olive oil wherever possible (smoothie, with chicken and veggies, or as a salad dressing).

Foods like kale, eggs, avocados, cauliflower, and nuts and ingredients such as dairy products, fish, and meats.

Here are some healthy meal ideas that are not only yummy but quick and easy to make too!

Low Carb Breakfast Ideas
Low-Carb Lunch Ideas
Low-Carb Dinner Recipes