Information on this page represents a sample of resources online for people with diabetes, curated by members of the community and sponsored by Diabetes Hands Foundation. This is not an exhaustive list of the resources available online, but may be viewed as a good place to begin your search.
A good place to start taking control of diabetes.
- Control Your Diabetes for Life
- Manage your diabetes
- Prevent diabetes problems: Keep your diabetes under control
- Get Routine Care to Avoid Problems
- Blood glucose meters (Islets of Hope)
- We Are Diabetes (Diabulimia/eating disorder support)
- Diabetes and Exercise (Hormone Health Network factsheet)
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring (Hormone Health Network factsheet)
- diaTribe piece: How Many Factors Actually Affect Blood Glucose?
- diaTribe resource page: diabetes devices
- diaTribe resource page: diet, exercise and health