Medtronic GS3 Sensors - Reliability

Has anyone noticed the reliability and accuracy of Medtronic GS3 sensors changing for the worse lately? The last 4 sensors I have used have been remarkably inaccurate. For example, the sensor will give a reading of 2.8 and the pump then beeps and warns me it is suspending on low. But when I do a blood test on my meter, I am at 5.7. Or my pump will beep and warn me to check ketones because the reading from the sensor is over 18.0 And when I check my blood on my meter, I am at 7.7 There is no pattern to the variation but it is incredibly frustrating. I do not dare to use the SmartGuard feature because it would be making entirely unwarranted adjustments. I have ended up replacing the last two sensors after only 3 days because the readings were completely useless to me. And I am quite certain it is not something I am doing wrong, because I have been using these sensors for years and have not changed anything in how I apply them or calibrate them. Has anyone had similar experiences? Any ideas on what might be wrong? Thanks.