Minimed CGM or Dexcom 7 Plus...Still undecided!

Whats funny is Ive recently landed in the same boat. I ordered a replacement sensor for the MM CGMS, but then figured Id check to see how much the Dexcom would be as well.

Heres the thing for me, Real Estate… I cant hack loosing the infusion set sites to the CGMS and the MM is the same as the silhouettes sets for me. meaning I loose a site with each CGM move. Dexcom is supposed to be way better at this. In fact I hate to carry stuff with me (wrong disease right?) but am willing to carry the football with me so I can hang onto the sites for the MM pump. Im 6’ and about 210 and fear moving sites as the fat seems to stay around the belly. =^P Any thoughts on which CGM to get? Or did I just make up my own mind…

I use to have the medtronic minimed pump i was not in pressed with the company or product i had it for 3 years adn then switched to the accue chek spirit pump which i love. I also use the dexcom 7 which i love it is awsome i love the fact that i can wear it for 7 days. it is cery accurate i hav enot had any issues with infaection or anything sometimes it is a little painful injecting it but other then that it is awesome some times it is annoying to have to different devices but i would never want them combined into ne machine. also i didnt liek teh case it came with very bulky and didnt stay on my pants very well so i use a verison phone case adn love it. if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

I left a comment and then realized how old this discussion is. I hope you are liking the Dexcom.