Monster energy drinks

why on earth would you want to break your caffeine addiction?!?!? Ive given up a lot in my life, but don’t you dare mess with my caffeine. I have cut back my diet coke addiction from a 6 pack a day to one or two cans a week. but my quad latte in the morning is still a must. I have to be careful of the carbs in milk, so its more like a quad espresso with tint of milk :wink:

Well I had to cheat and have a Dr Pepper last night to bring me out of a low.

Well… he just crashed down to 61. He was as high as 355 earlier! No more monsters… can’t get IOB correct w/such a swing!

Wow…Did you over bolus on the correction? Thats a pretty harsh swing. Its okay though. Work had lunch today and I had 4 slices of Pizza Hut Meat lovers and I had 4 slices. I was 60 before the lunch. i got up to a whopping 86 after. Those TAG Bolus’s really work lol!!! I hope he feels better!

Why drink it- that’s what I want to know.
If you’re using it for a work out, water is your best friend. Pre-workout, it’s best to have a nice balanced meal- plenty of low GI carbs and lots of protein. I just don’t see any benefit with these sports drinks unless they actually recover your body after a workout… which generally they don’t.

Make your own energy- also I do realize that ICE ICE ICE COLD water is extremely refreshing.

I’ve decided that a bit of something that makes you happy is just fine. Like someone said, we have to give up a hell of a lot and if caffeine or diet coke or chocolate keeps you happy and you can bolus and use it in moderation and keep your BS levels under control then go for it!! I really like Bing.

I have one low carb monster pretty much everyday!
Only caffeine i really drink…

I drink the zero sugar monster energy and it is way good for my sugar levels !

I don’t know about the lo carb monster though

Does anyone know how it compares with the zero sugar monster ?