New Partnership for Mannkind & Afrezza!

@Christel shared an interesting article with information that seems to offer some support to the Afrezza community, as Mannkind announced arrangements to be made with Receptor Life Sciences, Inc.

Mannkind Enters Into Agreement

“MannKind Corporation (Nasdaq:MNKD) (TASE:MNKD) today announced that it has entered into a collaboration and license agreement with a newly formed entity, Receptor Life Sciences, Inc., pursuant to which multiple inhaled therapeutic products will be developed to explore their potential to treat conditions such as chronic pain, neurologic diseases and inflammatory disorders.”

1 Like

Good to hear. Thanks for sharing.

Hi acid, this article is actually pretty unclear (or maybe very clear). The way I read this is that the agreement with Receptor Life Sciences is for multiple inhaled products and there is no mention of Afrezza specifically or diabetes. This is odd to me given the MannKind/Sanofi separation.

I would think if MannKind had a new distribution/marketing partner for Afrezza it would be plastered all over the press release.

something to read about i love to read about new stuff. thanks for sharing.

I haven’t seen any news about Mannkind’s other inhaled products!! If this company has $100M or has agreed to funnel that money to Mannkind, I would have to think that at least some of it would be to continue pumping out their extant and, at least according to user reports, extremely effective product. Although that certainly wouldn’t exclude them from developing other products too. I suppose it’s too early to tell. I will see if my doc knows anything as I’m seeing her Tuesday.