Our Biggest Contributors

I was looking at my posting summary, and being a developer, wondered if I could get at all users by modifying the URL. I took off a bit of it, and voila, all our members, sortable by hearts received and given, plus topic and post actions. This might be accessible some other way, but for me, this was new.

Anyway, what’s more important is that it highlights our big contributors, the people that have posted the most, been appreciated the most, responded the most. This is a shout out to all our most appreciated @Terry4, @DrBB, @David_dns, @Brian_BSC, @Stemwinder_Gary, @MarieB, @Jen, @mohe0001, @Sam19, @rgcainmd and so many more, but I am only allowed to mention ten…

BTW, by default it leaves the current user at the top. I am not a top poster.

Link

Users - TuDiabetes Forum

8 Likes

Thanks. Would be nice to have a reunion of all the top posters .

4 Likes

Awe @Sam19, that’s really sweet. You and Brian are together on the same list!

2 Likes

Yea and David Do Not Smile

2 Likes

Data nerd that I am, I converted the list to Excel and cleaned it up a bit so I could play around with it. Since I try to write well, and aim to make compelling posts, I calculated a heart received to number of posts ratio, in the column LikeToPostsRatio.

I assume that people with higher numbers make appealing posts, and I wanted to point that out. Here’s to @Tamra11, @Mila, @MayaK, @Sally7, @mrmikelawson, @Marilyn6, @John_S2, @Jimi63, @Dragan1, and @Timbeak48. There are others, but the forum prevents mentioning more than ten (10) in one go.

BTW, I yellowed my line so I can keep track of myself as I sort and resort the numbers.

2 Likes

Just one more thing. I realized that the ratio did not account for all posts, so combining the Topics Created with the Replies Posted gets the true total number of posts, making the calculation of LikesToPosts a little different. I should have included @katers87 and @Eric2 for their post effectiveness.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, James. I would not have imagined there were so many things to say about diabetes. Can’t argue with the numbers. Here’s a song about numbers for you, for doing so much work. Tommy Tutone - 867-5309/Jenny - YouTube

1 Like

I would so be there. Car is broken down now, though. We had a bad cold spell and its got 450,000 miles. If I had to fly, I would. We are ALL sexy beasts of internet advocacy!!! Everyone on the forum does their part to make things better for everyone. Perspectives on diabetes have changed a lot in the past 15 years. The work that people do, really matters.

2 Likes