Roll Call! Where's everyone from!?! Just a little fun! 🌏

Is that anywhere near Lake Itasca, the source of the Mississippi??

Not at all! Haha

My daughter lived in Lugano for 2 years (2010-2012) while she attended The American School in Switzerland (TASIS). She loved it there.

Born and raised in the small oil town of Taft, California. Married and moved to the big town of Bakersfield, only 30 miles away. After a few years we moved to the jungle and lived in Duri, Sumatra, Indonesia for 5.5 years, then to Dallas, Texas, Midland Texas, & Mandeville, Louisiana for 3 years each. Then back to Bakersfield, CA for 10 years, and then hubby & I moved to Venezuela for 3.5 years and Kuwait for 2 years, returning back to Bakersfield in July 2015. We have recently purchased land up in Sequim, Washington where we will be moving to in 2017. So looking forward to cooling summers in Washington!!

Born and raised in Manchester, NH then moved to Gilbert Arizona 24 years ago

My niece lives in Gilbert. Small world. :smiley:

Louisville, Ky :horse_racing::cocktail::ballot_box:

Yes, it’s a small world :blush:

I LOVE this thread!! Getting to know everyone a little better!

2 Likes

I live in Woodbridge, VA. I lived in Hanover, NH when I was diagnosed in 1969.

Hanover is a beautiful town! I do miss the Fall Colors!

Is that pronounced diabeets or diabeetus?

1 Like

It makes me angry when I hear “Diabeetus”

Born in Pittsburgh, lived most of my life in North Jersey. This past year I’ve been in school in Jerusalem, but I’m coming back to the States soon.

Fredericksburg, VA - Good old US of A.

Fredericksburg. Ah, yes. Burnside. Marye’s Heights. How senseless. Actually, how dumb.

Born and returned to West Texas recently but have lived in Kentucky, Tennessee, Germany, Ohio and Oklahoma.

I live right on the Rappahannock way out in the country and we love it. Their schools are rated high which is what drove us here. I was born down around Radford and my wife was born in Fairfax…I’ve been all over the world, though, when I was in the Army, and lived in Germany for 8 of those years. My daughter (who is almost 22, and about to make me a Grandfather…she’s 10 weeks pregnant) is dual citizen and lives/works/goes to school in Germany, but plans on moving over here once her apprenticeship is done.

I was stationed at Ft. Hood for 3 years…don’t miss Texas at all. :stuck_out_tongue: I was stationed in Germany for 8 years so Ich kann auch Deutsche sprechen, and I have family in OK!

1 Like

A good friend of mine spent several years in Germany while in the Army and loved it. As it happens, he’s spending the summer in Austria right now.