Roll Call! Where's everyone from!?! Just a little fun! šŸŒ

It is a small world. I live in Northern VA and just drove by Fredericksburg today on my way to pick my son up from college in Radford.

ps. I was born in Washington, DC

Hi , i am from north africa .

2 Likes

I live in southwest France (not too far from Albi) but I was born in Artesia, New Mexico, lived in Santa Fe and studied in Flagstaff, Arizona and Albuquerque New Mexico. Even though Iā€™ve lived in France a very long time, I still feel like Iā€™m an American. I try to take the best of the two cultures!

1 Like

I was born in Massachusetts. Have lived in Maine for 31 years raised my kids here. My fatherā€™s family came here in 1820,cool having genealogy done. My Dadā€™s family is the diabetic gene. Nancy

Iā€™m feeling pretty lonely in Ohio!!

My overhwelming impression of Ohio is cold. The last time I was there it was -23, wind chill -48.

What happened to Nel?

Late to the Game, but as most know, I am in Switzerland, most beautiful place on earth :slight_smile:
Just returned from D-Camp yesterday, we were in the beautiful Valais, and this place was just gorgeousā€¦:mountain_snow:
Hope everyone is doing fine, hugs :heart:

6 Likes

I currently live in Woodstock, Vermont. Born in Anderson, Indiana. Became a park ranger and moved around quite a bit; I have lived in Talkeetna, Alaska; Richmond, Virginia; Sequoia National Park, California; Great Basin National Park, Nevada; Death Valley National Park, California; Lamoine, Maine; Lawrence, Kansas; and now Vermont! (ps Iā€™m hoping we stay put for a while; Iā€™m tired of moving!)

A Blue Devil? :grin: I grew up in Star of Indiana country.

Hello! This is my first post. I grew up in Milwaukee, Wi, and now live in Chetek, WI.

2 Likes

Hi Kathy, welcome to our community!

@Kathy57 Hello Karhy and Welcome to this wonderful community!! :blush:

Iā€™m in Alabama, but originally from North Carolina.

Gotta love that Lake Erie wind!

Not certain that was the sourceā€”this was in Columbus. Whatever, it was seriously cold. Too cold for this west coast kid.

Born and raised outside Oslo (Norway), currently living in Trondheim (Norway). Late 80Ā“s I lived and worked in Orlando, Florida

Small world. Trondheim is discussed in the current chapter of a book I am reading.

Wow! What subject? Or what kind of book is it?

William Manchesterā€™s classic 3-volume biography of Winston Churchill.