Sorry for the TuDiabetes Absence

First of all, I want to apologize for not answering all my Home Page Comments, Discussion Comments and my Emails. I have been out of pocket for the last week or so. I have been really trying hard to deal with my diabetes. Sometimes it really takes a toll on me and my mental well being. It seems like having this disease, can be a life long battle or struggle. It has a lot of up and down days.

Since I was put on Byetta, Metfornin and Glipizide about 5 weeks ago, my blood sugar levels have dropped to numbers that I don’t ever remember seeing. For me this is a great thing. I have heard and read so many comments and blogs on the side effects of this drug. All I can say is that I have never experienced any nausea or dizziness of any kind since taking this drug. However, the weight loss is another ball game. I have lost about 11 pounds since starting this Byetta shot regime.

I am back in full force and have decided that I am going to “whip” this diabetes and not let it ruin my life. I am taking this by full force and head on from now on.

DEAR JEFF, I KNOW WE HAVE SOME HARD DAYS OR WEEKS FOR THAT MATTER. ITS NORMAL. I’M JUST GLAD THAT YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THIS DISEASE TO FIGHT IT. SOME OTHER PEOPLE THAT I CAN’T CHANGE AREN’T DOING ANY THING ABOUT IT LIKE MEDS. ONE LADY I KNOW IS JUST DRINKING ALCOHOL DAILY CAUSE SHE DOESN’T WANT TO DEAL WITH IT. YOUR A STRONG PERSON REMEMBER THAT.