TAG'ing a recipe?

I am new to the pump and I love to cook. It has been a challenge to dose for some of my staple recipes. This is my first attempt to TAG something without a nutrition label. I divided the whole by 8 servings. My Dexcom held a steady line until about 3 hours after then nose dived.

I would try spreading the 1.5 units out over a longer period and see if that helps. The protein & fat will probably take longer than an hour to digest.

This is all still new to me. The Dexcom has helped alot with knowing how I react to food. Meat items seem to peak 1-1.5 hours after I eat them. Starches seem 2.5-3 hours. I have not tried to cook any real starchy meals since I started the pump a month ago.

I’m not sure I understand the %s and calculations you used, but sounds like it worked for you?
Cool that your Dexcom can tell ya how different types of food affect you. For me, with high-er proteins and fats, I would extend over 2.5 to 3 hours - so I take everything beyond the carbs and extend the remainder together, based on the mix of fats/protein