The Best and easiest Peanut Butter Cookies Ever!

Gluten Free, low in sugar, yummy, soft cookies you’ll want to gobble them up.

Ingredients:
1 cup peanut butter
1 egg
1 cup sugar or (splenda for baking)

Preheat oven to 350 F, combine ingredients, form into balls and drop onto cookie sheet, press down with a fork, then bake for 8-10 mins.

Enjoy!

hmm, i am intrigued. It’s interesting that you can make cookies from only 3 ingredients. I am very tempted to try this. I’m scared that I might eat all the cookies though. Wait, I have 2 kids. They’d probably eat the cookies first LOL.

im sure they would eat them first they are kids after all lol :slight_smile:

I added a tsp of vanilla extract to my latest version of the recipe and it’s amazing

I make these cookies and they are way too good and hard not to gobble them all up!

There is a disconnect here. Plain peanut butter contains sugar. If I eat one tablespoon of plain peanut butter I can expect a sharp BG spike… and you are suggesting adding a cup of sugar…no way Jose.

If one were to use a peanut butter with JUST peanuts, you should be fine. Unfortunately, you need the sugar for the structure of the cookie, so it can crystallize. The Splenda for baking us Maltodextrose, right? How bad is it for BG?

correct, the splenda replaces the sugar. Personally I can handle splenda just fine, it doesn’t have much impact on my overall BG. 1 cup of Splenda in is for the entire recipe, which means not much in each cookie.

thanks for the recipe because i am gluten free

i will try it for christmas

you do not us flour in peanut butter cookies? i did not know that