Top 22 Best Albums of 2008 and Artists to look forward to in 2009

BEST ALBUMS OF 2008

INDIE

Emiliana Torrini- Me And Armini Of Montreal- Skeletal Lamping Vampire Weekend- Vampire Weekend Jenny Lewis- Acid Tounge Gnarls Barkley- The Odd Couple M83- Saturdays=Youth

ELECTRONICA Goldfrapp- Seventh Tree Portishead- Third Ladytron- Velocifero Santogold- Santogold Crystal Castles- Crystal Castles JUSTICE- a Cross The Universe (Live CD/DVD) Does It Offend You, Yeah?- You Have No Idea What You're Getting Yourself Into

ROCK Radiohead- In Rainbows Nine Inch Nails- The Slip Nine Inch Nails- Ghosts I-IV Beck- Modern Guilt Eagles of Death Metal- Heart On!

HIPHOP/NERDCORE
MC Chris- mc chris is dead
Dizzee Rascal- Maths+English
N.E.R.D- Seeing Sounds
Common- Universal Mind Control
Girl Talk- Feed the Animals
(name your price for the Girl Talk album on their Myspace page)

BANDS TO WATCH AND LOOK FORWARD TO NEW RELEASES

Lady Sovereign DAFT PUNK M.I.A DataRock MSTRKRFT TeddyBears Giant Drag Bonde do Role The Flaming Lips Nine Inch Nails Radiohead Girl Talk Justice Crystal Castles Does It Offend You, Yeah? and Kanye West - i believe we should expect a great album to come from this mainstream artist. His latest album 808s & Heartbreaks leads me to believe we will have an excellent album very soon. I still believe he hasnt found himself, but this latest album told me he is the new Herbie Hancock

Stay Tuned…

Seems like we have a lot of music we life in common. Here is my Best of 2008:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/blog/post/PLNK361VTC72A8CG4