Tried MSM for RA & Diabetes - side effects not what I expected

Yesterday, I gave MSM another shot. I did a dosage of MSM with Vitamin C about 20 minutes before lunch. Everything seemed o.k.

It seems to be a good diuretic, which I am already taking. No hungry pains, but in the middle of the night, I woke up itching all over like crazy. No whelps popped up, but just overall itching sensations.

I did some further research on side effects, not many people had them, but it is possible. One lady said MSM adversely affected her monthly cycle. One young lady said she suffered through the side effects for a weekā€”mostly intestinal gas and diarrhea. One guy stated in his video said do not take it if you are allergic to sulfur.

Iā€™m still having itching on my hands, arms, and legs, especially in my palms. Just my luck, I may be allergic. There are alot of things I still donā€™t know Iā€™m allergic to until I try it like mangoes, papayas, and eggnog. Yeahā€¦:roll_eyes:

You could be allergic, it could be the MSM or a filler in it. It is sulfur, sort of a changed form, if you were allergic to sulfur itself, you wouldnā€™t be able to eat bananas and all sorts of foods. Do stop taking it as allergies get worse not better with continuing to take something you are allergic too.

Hi Marie, Iā€™ve never been able to eat bananas, even as a child they always messed up my digestion. Everyone in my family could eat them but me. As an adult I have to take potassium pills.

Iā€™ll stick with my biotin and multivitamin pills.

Thanks!