Wayne5's T2 path of discovery....all are welcome

Good job! You body is asking for more of what you’ve been doing.

If you have peripheral neuropathy (PN), normal blood glucose levels are the best thing you can do for that. I think doing some stretching exercises can help. The “runners stretch” that extends the calf muscle is a good one. Many people with diabetes report that PN will improve over time given normal blood glucose levels but that it is slow.

Excellent. Exercise is the magic catalyst for glucose control. It has so many overall benefits. Whatever exercise you prefer, try to do some form of it every day. I like to walk every day and do strength training three times per week. More lean muscle mass will raise the basic metabolic rate, burn more calories, and enhance well-being.

Keep up your efforts. You are on the right path.

Thanks for your encouragement Terry4. Bless you and yours.

Hi Wayne!

I hope all is well with you! How are you feeling today? What exercises do you enjoy? Did your doctor limit you to certain ones?

Hi TaraSBT2! No, no limit yet. I have a shake table. You stand on it and turn it on with a remote and it moves your feet up and down real fast. 10 min. are equal to 1 hr. of running, they say. NASA uses it on the ISS.

I swim during the summer and SCUBA dive. You get a lot of exercise carting the gear around, LOL.

Do you exercise a lot?