Welcome! New members, please, introduce yourself

Hi, I’m Anita, Thank you for having me in your group! My Endo is currently trying to figure out what I have type 1 or type 2, but I don’t seem to fall into any category. A little bit about me…I am 55, post menopausal and not overweight, I have been having episodes of hypoglycemia both day and night and both fasting and postprandial. I have been wearing a Freestyle Libre sensor
and so I have been able to see what causes my blood sugar to go up, but the thing that really confuses me is that I cannot not eat any fruit or my bg will go up to 200+ even with just 1 apple. My peptide c was .82 which I thought was low because the cut off was .80 on that specific lab, but my doctor said it was good? My A1C was 5.7 however I feel that the hypo’s cancel out the high bg levels. My antiGAD was negative, I have high cholesterol, high liver enzymes, and two autoimmune diseases; hypothyroidism and ulcerative colitis. I am lactose intolerant and I eat healthy. The next thing my doctor is testing me for is a wheat allergy. I look forward to your insights!