Xdrip vs. Dexcom app? (G6)

I’m going to re-up this question because I’m hopeful it’s an easy solution among those who are more familiar than I.

Background:
I run xDrip on an android phone, the BT connection and app work perfectly well with my G6 stuff (Thank you xDrip developers!)
I have zero interest [because reasons, maybe for a future thread] to also install the Dex Clarity app. I’m not always in range of wifi and phone network [part of reasons], so I like being able to do everything on a local BT device (my android phone with bt).
This seemingly also removes Nightscout as a solution to my goal.

What I want to do:
Obtain a text or similarly readable file of all the historical time & bg timeseries data (which I can readily see with the xDrip app graph functions) so that I can work with this myself and prepare graphs to share and discuss with my doc.

Anyone know where on the android phone these data are stored, or if there is an export function buried in the app somewhere?

1 Like

In xDrip main screen, there is a 3 dot menu on right side. Under that there is option for import/export.

There are also Glucose History stats from left side 3 bar menu for A1C estimate, average bg, etc.