You KNOW you are getting old when

i was in a rest area on the mass turnpike and i heard a song that a friend in highschool wrote, i remember the song and the incident that sparked it… the radio announced “wzlx, boston’s oldest oldies station” i worked there the year they started…

when your doctor is younger than you (this is the first time for me)

You know your getting old when…

You have to explain what a turntable, 8 tracks, or cassette was and without failure call CD’s Albums.
Better yet, you’re watching an infomercial for Time Life music from the 70’s and realize you know all the words to the music and can even remember where you were or what you were doing when you heard it the first time.
Remember when “Video killed the radio star”!
You realize your nephew is old enough to make you a great aunt!
When the kids you used to baby-sit are married and have kids of there own who are in high school.
When you see an AARP commercial and realize you qualify to become a member in a few years.
When your nieces and nephews look through family photo albums and laugh at the clothes you’re wearing or how your hair is styled. It’s even better when your youngest sibling (16 years younger than you) laughs as well.
When kids weren’t afraid to get dirty playing outside!

Now Debb, I think that you actually had diabetes when you were a kid, that would explain the memory problems. You probably just forgot…

… when MTV actually played music videos

when none knows what ,caddy-corner means!

… when you become invisible to single, younger women (or men as the case may be)

You know you’re getting old when…
…All those things that used to bother you dont even give you a second thought anymore.
… When you get to bed at 11pm and consider it a late night!!!

when you hear your kids… telling you about thier kids… saying,"Mom you would have killed US for doing that!"
aren’t grandkids great!!!=)

I named my cat “Punky Brewster” and no one under 32 knows who that is!

Went you are the only one to identify Broderick Crawford correctly in some old movie on the Turner classic movies channel.

LOL I’m really pleased that everyone is having fun with this thread. Humor is good for us!

When you find yourself thinking “What’s wrong with kids these days?”

You yell at the neighbors to “Turn it down you hooligans!” Then go turn on your amp and play some narly chicken picken just to tick them off.

OMG, That is so funny. I am dieing over here

50 year old women are hot. I do not understand why anyone would want to date a woman less than 45 at all.

Rick

Breathe Rick. Breathe!.. lol

When you buy the stereo that costs more, but has an 11 on the dial. Because, like we all know, 11 is louder than 10.

Rick

What’s this thread about again?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha… or stategic piercings and a strong chain.

Oh, sorry wrong thread… my hands ache too much now to quilt anymore

ok one from my husband…

When you bend over and hear someone yell “Berrrrt” then realize when the smell hits you…

No surprise this came from a man:)