A place to offload your old (working) supplies

This was in my newspaper, The Austin-American Statesman, today. I'll just quote it as it's written.

(Q) I have 3 blood glucose monitors I no longer use. Where can I donate them?

(A) Project C.U.R.E. (Commission on Urgent Relief and Equipment), which provides medical supplies to clinics and hospitals serving people in need in various countires, accepts glucose meters in working condition in addition to other medical supplies. Email Nelson Smith at nelsonsmith@projectcure.org to arrange a donation, or visit project-cure.org for more information.