And, Poof, Problem Solved

This was originally posted to my blog, Diabetes Odyssey.

It’s been a week since my last post regarding my issues with my 670g. I am happy to report that everything has been working beautifully all week. Please read these 3 posts first- if you haven’t already- so you know what’s going on:It WAS Going So Well, The Awesome is Back!, And It Goes On, and On, and On…

I got the replacement transmitter the day after I ordered it. I put it on with a new sensor the following morning. I had 24 hours of really bad inaccuracy so I changed out the sensor. The first day with the new sensor was a bit rocky but then everything began to work great and ever since it’s been awesome!

No loop traps at all.

Wonderful accuracy with the sensor.

This morning I changed my sensor because the week was up and so far there has still been no issues at all.

So I’ve come to the conclusion that the month long terror I had with loop traps was being caused by my transmitter gone bad, and worsened initially by my poor reactions and responses to the traps.

The new transmitter has resolved the loop trap issue.

As far as inaccurate sensors go, maybe that was actually the bad transmitter as well and not actually inaccuracy from the sensors? Or maybe I just have bad luck with sensors? Or maybe it was something else all together.

All I know for sure right now is that my precious Auto Mode is back and my BG’s are back to wonderful. And I am no longer frustrated and going insane from loop traps.

Hopefully it is a long time before something like that happens again! And next time (if there is a next time) I will be prepared!

3 Likes