Anyone use this?

hi all has anyone used the iHealth Smart Wireless Glucose Monitoring System (BG5) I found it on best buy Canada website and at 14.99 Canadian a box of 50 strips they are the cheapest test strips I can find in Canada. any experience would be good.

maybe @Jen or @Roger212 know about low cost test strips in Canada

1 Like

I live on disability in Saskatchewan. Canada. with the budget cuts this year that province made I can not get test strips covered as I am not on insulin. thinking of going with this meter and strips as they seem to be a good value and my mom works at best buy so if her will buy them and me pay her what she pays I might get them even cheaper

2 Likes

Sorry. Can’t help here. I have coverage up the yin-yang and I’ve never had to look for this.

1 Like

If you want to test a lot this place may work https://start.onedrop.today/ but idk if they do Canada. Other option is if you can order via Amazon US the Contour next strips are pretty cheap. Also Ebay (US only?) sells strips cheap just have to make sure the dates are good. If you are not using insulin or meds that boost insulin production you probably don’t need to test much 1-4 times a day so it may not be worth the trouble to deal with getting in US.

1 Like

one drop us not available in Canada yet they are in the process though.