Ask Dr. Bernstein Webcast and Teleconference - 7/29

The next “Ask Dr. Bernstein” Webcast and Teleconference is this Wednesday, July 29, 8:00 pm EDT, 7:00 pm CDT, 5:00 pm PDT, and for our overseas guests, 12:00 am UTC (Thursday). Please be on the call 5 minutes early so we can start on time.

Special Topic:

More evidence that normoglycemic environment fosters recovery of diabetic beta cells.

Listening method: Phone + Web Simulcast
To attend by web, visit: 404 - Page Not Found - Instant Teleseminar

PIN Code: 900326#
Full List of Dial in Numbers:

Skype: Go to 404 - Page Not Found - Instant Teleseminar. Use the skype id “joinconference”, then bring up the dial pad to enter the conference id, 900326#. Don’t forget to click on VIEW SLIDES on the website while the teleconference is on.

Put all of this year’s teleseminar dates in your calendar: August 26, September 30, October 28, November 25, and December 30.

3 Likes

I won’t be available at the exact time…will there be a replay?

Even if you can’t attend the teleconference, you can visit the site for a week or so afterwards and listen to the record session. I am a regular listener and have even asked a few questions of Dr. B. You can ask questions at AskDrBernstein, but you likely won’t make it into this next show.

3 Likes

bump, bump, bump…

The recording of the broadcast is available here and should be available for a few days after the event.

1 Like

Setting up to listen to it right now :smiley:

So if I asked a question today, this doesn’t mean that it will be answered in the 29 th seminar?
And do we send questions to this email steverx@comcast.net ?

You can register and ask a questions through the website AskDrBernstein. Steve at the above address no longer runs the teleconferences. In fact they are now video teleconfernces and RD Dikeman (who also runs Type1grit) runs them. They are now posted on youtube. But do use the link I provided.

Understand that many questions are asked. There are “rules.” If you have not read the book and ask a question answered by the book at best your question will not be asked, at worst you will be admonished. And there are far more questions than can be covered in an hour a month. That being said I have had questions answered myself. Fair warning.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks, Brian!

Best wishes!

marty1492