Beta testing an app for Dexcom Apple Watch Complications

and thanks for posting about it here. Kudos to Adam for the popularity of the beta version!

Is anyone else having trouble getting their BG value to update in the complication? Mine is stuck on an old value and doesnā€™t update.

iā€™m, having the same thing, still working on it,.

I need help

Can someone explain how to set this up? I canā€™t seem to get it to work. In the watch sugar app on my phone I hve logged into dexcom

Do I use the G5 share in the G5 iOS app or download the share app. For whichever one how do I configure it?

Thanks,
C

I was told by Dexcom customer service that thereā€™s a link to volunteer for the Android version of the phone monitoring app. I canā€™t find the link anywhere on their site. Is anyone currently beta testing the Android version and, if so, how did you sign up? Iā€™m very jealous of iOS users who have had the app for > a year. Dexcom claims that they want to test it on many phone models to make sure that there are no problems but I asked the rep how many Android app developers have the means to test their apps on many phones. I appreciate their concern but am really frustrated since I ordered the Bluetooth transmitters last July and am afraid that once I open the packages, the transmitters will be dead. Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks for clarifications!