Big brother is watching us

I had a crazy realization tonight.

I googled myself. First just my name, Then because I have an incredibly crazy common name, (It is not John Doe but it is not far off.) I googled my name and DIABETIC.

The first thing to come up was MEDTRONIC DIABETES PATIENT MANAGEMENT.
Not specifically related to me but the page was blank except for that title.
The second thing was ANIMAS CUSTOMER SERVICE LOG.
I don't know if that log is accurate or not because I can't remember that far back, but it certainly could be me.

I am on a MEDTRONIC NOW and I came off an ANIMAS just 6 months ago.

The craziest part is then about half way down the page was a link for

MY NAME: DIABETIC Insulin Pump. And a Picture of me with my Animas Pump from about 6 years ago getting training. I don't ever remember posting anything like that anywhere and I cant even remember having that pic taken.

Under that photo was an explanation of why MDI was not working , all of which was exactly correct for my situation back then. There was no way to tell where that page came from either, It is like it is just sitting there all alone.

The caption Mr xxxx xxxx gets his training on his new insulin pump.

I sorta knew our medical records were not kept terribly secure, but really I never knew it was like this.

My insurance company went to electronic only charting about 5 or 6 years ago,
I don't know if that could have anything to do with it.

I wonder if anyone is logging our chats here.

I'm really not a paranoid person. I'm just a little surprised to see all that information attributed to me specifically when I am pretty careful about sharing my personal info.

I appear to be safe for now with multiple doppelposters. Thanks for the warning though!