Birth Announcement---sorry so late

Announcing Trysten Donald-Paul Peterson. So I gave birth on August 23rd, 2011 at 34 weeks and 1 day by emergency c-section due to my pre-eclampsia going from mild to severe in less than 12 hours. My son weighed 6 lbs 12 ozs and was 19 inches long. Now at 8 weeks he's weighing almost 10 lbs and measuring between 21 and 22 inches long. I will know exacts on the 24th when he has his two month checkup. His 2 month b-day is technically not til the 23rd but due to the way the months are with weeks he's already 8 weeks old. Trysten was in the intermediate nursery (step down from NICU nursery) for a total of 17 days. He was on oxygen for 3 days and in an incubator for 4 days. He just was being stubborn about his eating. Basically if they would have upped his calories on his bottles he would have responded sooner. Though he would always take his bottles for myself, his daddy and his nana (my mom). Its just he would be stubborn with the nurses. We knew all his little tricks. A lot of them I was told he wasn't able to do until they saw them for themselves.

He’s 5 weeks old in this photo. I was trying on his Halloween costume on him. His nursery is Winnie the Pooh and friends themed. He’s my Lil Baby Tigger. lol

Congratulations on Trysten! Precious little Tigger. Love those cheeks! Kiss them for me.

LOL! That is sooo cute. I wish I had one. :smiley: You have a Real Sweetheart there. Congrats to you and your Family.

Congrats. You are totally excused from ignoring us.

TOO CUTE!!!

Another adorable baby photo.

wow that’s one really cute baby!