Calling All Gamers

boom blocks. As long as you dont mind all kinds of cheesy dialog and kidish looking stuff on the screen, it is amazing. The gameplay goes from SUPER easy to dificult enough that my friends who are engineers are doing stress analasis on the levels to figure out the best plan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boom_Blox

Sounds like fun. Will see if I can find a copy of that one.

I have been a gamer for years, even though I did just get a Wii. Started out with a, don’t everybody laugh too loud at this, Magnavox Odyssey system. When my son was about 4 or 5 we got a Playstation, actually still have it but never use it, we upgraded to a PS2. Played numerous computer games, Space Quest series, Kings Quest series, Tiger Woods Golf, all sorts of baseball sim games, as well as Sims, SimCity, etc. Was in college when a lot of the video games really gained popularity in arcades. Played all sorts of those.

First love was always pinball machines, though. Always had a blast playing them, still play them when I can find them. A museum not too far from where I live had an exhibition of pinball machines few years ago. Spent all afternoon looking at the machines, and playing them FOR FREE!!! Wonderful afternoon. Wish they would do it again.

I enjoy an evening of Halo. You can find my once in awhile in a heavey weapon room as PowerUnit. You may wish you didn’t :wink: