Cheapest places to buy D supplies?

hey rik!
what insurance company are you with?

what is a FreeStyle promise card? Wow that’s cheap!
Do you have medical insurance and what company do you use?

hey guys here’s how we can give back to TU and Diabetes Hands Foundation:

There are two online pharmacies listed in our discounts section:

http://tudiabetes.com/notes/Discounts#pharmacies

that offer good pricing for people with diabetes. If you follow the instructions on the discounts page, it explains how you can get additional discounts for being a TuDiabetes member (and they give back a portion of your purchase) to the Diabetes Hands Foundation (that runs TuDiabetes).

I decided to research Abbot's no cost FreeStyle "Promise" program. Looks like I'll be able to order Freestyle test strips for a net cost of $0.05 each.

It works like this... Rx for 10/day which means Qty 3 100 strip boxes per month. My cost is $54.91 (20% copay). I then need to send away for copay assistance of $39.91/mo through the FreeStyle Promise program. This makes my net cost $15/mo for 300 strips.

I had been buying 90 days at a time, but the FreeStyle promise assistance only pays per prescription--regardless of the quantity. I could do the same thing every 90 days, but they allow a claim every 30 days so buying monthly works out better.

I haven't actually made a claim yet, but if I'm reading everything right, I'm going to save a few hundred bucks/yr.