3 bags of werthers

6-7large bars of herseys milk chocolate

8 egg whites

2 1/2 cups of honey

2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar

2 cups of dry roasted peanuts

estimated cost $30

directions:

Your going to need a pan that is about 5" deep and 10" wide. Depending on your alterations of the recipe.

This step is going to take some time. Unwrap every caramel and put into a microwaveable safe bowl. Put in for 15 minutes stirring every few minutes to prevent burning. Once your caramel is melted and there are no clumps add your peanuts and mix together. Make sure you have a plastic lining in your pan before you pour you mixture in. This should be your final result for the caramel.

When you have completed your caramel step. Stick into freezer so it can solidify.

Next part is the yummy nougat. In a large pot. Take your eggs, sugar, and honey, and mix together.Now you need to stir the mixture for about 40 minutes. Put burner on a high enough heat to allow mixture to flow together. Not to high though because we don't want it to burn. Hear comes the part the sucks. Take whats in your pot and put it onto a rolling surface (it will be hot so be careful). Knead to nougat for about 10 minutes. Once you are done. Take the tasty caramel stuff we made before and spread the nougat across the top and pack down as good as you can get it. Stick it back in the freezer and take a brake. Im sure your tired from all that siring and kneading right? I know i am.

So, 2 cups of coffee and on episode of house later. We are now able to add the chocolate to the top. Technically its the bottom but for now its the top.

Take 2 bricks of chocolate and melt down. Once complete pour chocolate over the top. Stick back in the freezer to allow the chocolate to harden.

Once all your chocolate is harden and things are looking good. Take an extra piece of plastic or freezer paper(i prefer this better) and flip contents over. Pull container away and remover the inter plastic lining. This should be your ending result. Looks good huh? Well where almost done.

Now its time to add the top lair of chocolate. Get your pot back out and melt down 3 more bricks of chocolate. With a rubber spatula, apply the chocolate to the top and sides. Carefully move back to freezer. When its in the freezer, melt down whats left. When the lair you applyed before is somewhat solid. Remove the snickers from freezer, and touch up the top and sides with the remaining chocolate. Stick back into freezer for the last time.

Now that your chocolate is completely solid. YOU ARE DONE! This should be your ending result. I hope you enjoyed it. Any

questions or concernes feel free to leave a comment. Pictures in order at the bottom.

items needed

step 1

step 2

step 3

step 4

step 5

step 6

not really diabetic friendly but?

You realize that there rules in this community. You need to provide a carb count with the recipe. That way, everyone can get their turkey basters out to properly measure their bolus.

ps. I estimate this as containing 1354 grams of carbs. I presume it is one serving.

Here's an old family recipe for Christmas Cake, you've probably seen before - or something akin to it:

(carb count, unknown)

You'll need the following:

1 cup of water
1 cup of sugar
4 large brown eggs
2 cups of dried fruit
1 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of brown sugar
Lemon juice
Nuts
1 bottle of whisky

Sample the whisky to check for quality. Take a large bowl. Check the whisky again. To be sure it's the
highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer, beat one cup of butter
in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar and beat again. Make sure the whisky is still OK.
Cry another tup. Tune up the mixer. Beat two leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried
fruit. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers, pry it goose with a drewscriver.
Shample the whisky to check for tonsisticity. Next, siff two cups of salt. or something. Who cares?
Check the whisky. Now sift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or some fink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl threw the window. Finish the wine and wipe counter with the cat.

Go to Tesco and buy cake.
Bingle Jells!

sorry about the carb count but there are no rules about that ?