Counting down till I hope to get my CGM & pump groups

I am hoping to hear soon about the CGM. Its been a week now and no word. Hopefully soon. I emailed the rep who I placed the order with just for an update. I figured I email once a week to get a status report. So I am getting excited and reviewing the info from the site and what not.

As far as the pump, I was thinking about joining both groups on here so I can gather information and what not so I can make a better decision. Once I pick one, I can leave the one I didn’t decide on. I figured it can help me be informed. I hope this is ok to do but I really can’t decide. I know I can just look at the threads but I feel better in joining the group. I just can’t wait till the day I am approved to pick the pump out and hope that I’ll have one picked out as I have many appts after the pump arrives.

So this is where I am at the moment. I am stressed as time goes on as trying to get a perm job, waiting for my CGM, then wait to be cleared to get the pump, etc. I just hope I can get my numbers down and the A1C down so I can feel a bit better.