Diabetes Hands Foundation - First Progress Report (March 2008 to April 2009)

The Diabetes Hands Foundation, as you may know, is the nonprofit that runs TuDiabetes.org and EsTuDiabetes.org. Our fiscal year runs from May 1 to April 30 each year.

We are proud to share with all of you, as members of TuDiabetes, our first “Progress Report” (starting the next Fiscal Year, it will be called “Annual Report”, but this year it covers a little more than a year). Click on the report cover image below to open the file and read more about the key accomplishments of the foundation during the period between March 20, 2008 (our date of incorporation) and April 30, 2009.

[The report PDF file is almost 4 MB in size, so it may take a little bit to download depending on the speed of your Internet connection]

We thank you for your involvement and daily contributions in the community. We invite you to support our work through a tax-deductible donation, by clicking the Donate button below:

Congratulations on the many accomplishments! It’s a tremendous amount of hard work & dedication.

My gratitude to Manny & Andreina for their vision that has become a reality. Your vision has truly touched more people than you can imagine. Thank you to DHF & our wonderful Admin Team.

You all have enriched & improved our lives in ways that can’t adequately be expressed in reports.

WOA! Thank you so much for your kind words, Gerri!!!

It is a tremendous amount of work, and it’s so appreciated by me. I never leave the house without a few 4x6 cards, and just yesterday had the chance to give one to someone with a friend with a child with type 1. I really mean it when I say nothing has helped me more in my 42 years with type 1 than TuDiabetes!

Thanks for the feedback, Judith! BTW, we need to talk soon. Are you available this Saturday?

Congratulations on your good work. With more than 12000 members it should be easy to cover the $15399 liabilities with donations: it is only $1.28 per member!

This really makes me think. I have to admit that I have not donated yet but after reading your reports I know that every donation counts - even the small ones.