Diabetes-My Story

How To Play The Diabetes Game To Win!
What is my story? Why I join this site if I don’t suffer from diabetes? Reason is simple, my Mum does and I like to listen how others fight diabetes. I search on the internet to collect all about diabetes and how to fight. I with my family was tired of spending money for unnatural, toxic, expensive diabetes treatment. Finally I found something. Patrick Lecky, Type 2 Diabetic who injected insulin for 10 years until he come up to 300 pounds. He made his own research all around primal foods. I ask him a few questions or better say that my mum asks him because I don’t know really much about diabetes, Ha, the only thing that I know was that I need to pay for medicine and pay a lot’s of money. This I did not liked. I wanted to bring my Mum back to natural life and I know it that this is possible. Also as I’m sportsman I involved my Mum fitness and, of course, I was her coach. We order his e-book and start to fight. First we need to detoxify body of toxins and wastes and then we start build up body with Primal food. You can realize that there is no substitute for primal food. The best dietary supplements including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, trace elements, essential fatty acids, whole food concentrates and food-form supplements are derived from primal foods. The worst supplements are made from petroleum, by-products and coal-tar derivates. Supplements are human made, processed pills, capsules, tablets, powder, liquids, etc. concocted in the laboratory. In contrast, PRIMAL Foods have been designed over millions of years by nature to be your ideal, ultimate nutrition. Supplements always lose potency in the conversion process! They can never be as fresh, natural and nutritious as whole PRIMAL Foods!

Supplements can never be a substitute for real, PRIMAL nutrition!
So when I purchase that e-book, named THE DIABETIC WARRIOR I get:
HOW TO ELIMINATE DIABETES DRUGS & INSULINE SHOTS
JUICE-FASTING Vs. WATER-FASTING
KEY’S DAY-BY-DAY FAST
PRIMAL FOODS, FRESH JUICES & WHOLE FOOD CONCENTRATES Vs. ISOLATED, FRACTIONATED, SYNTETIC SUPPLEMENTS
HOW PRIMAL FOODS CAN AID YOU TO REGULATE BLOOD SUGAR, CORRECT INSULINE RESISTANCE AND HELP YOU LOOSE BODY FAT
DIETARY FAT IS NOT FATTENING
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS OF THE TOP PRIMAL ANIMAL FOODS
HOW GRASS-FED MILK MAY CURE DIABETES
LIVE LONGER
FUNGI MAY CAUSE DIABETES
HOW TO TYPE 1 DIABETIC GOT OFF INSULIN
AMAZING TRUE RECOVERY
RESTORE YOUR CHILD’S VIGOR & INTELLECT WITH THESE PRIMAL FOODS
THE SPARK PLUGS OF ALL LIFE!-FOOD, DIGESTIVE & METABOLIC ENZYMES
HOW EATING BREAD GAIN PRODUCTS BEGAN THE DIABETES PLAGUE AND ALL “THE DISEASES OF CIVILIZATION
CAN SUGAR REALLY HEAL DIABETES? INTRODUCING THE SCIENCE OF GLYCONUTRIENTS
EXERCISE HELPS YOU LOSE BODY FAT, GAIN LEAN MUSCLE, STABILIZE BLOOD SUGAR, CONTROL COMPLICATIONS & IMPROVE CIRCULATION – With this I had great success with my Mum because I’m involved in several sports activities like kickboxing, snowboarding and bodybuilding and I know exactly what exercise to do that my mum feels comfortable and to reach what we want to. It’s like a diet. According me diet without exercise is not a diet.
Also I receive 3 FREE bonus issue:
GUIDE TO THE VITAMINS & MINERALS CRITICAL FOR HEALING TYPE 2 DIABETES
END NERVE PAIN & NUMBNESS WITH THE KING OF DIABETES NUTRIENTS
DIABETES HERBS THAT BALANCE BLOOD SUGAR & REVERSE INSULIN RESISTANCE
I don’t have the space to adequately describe all the wonderful diabetes-busting information. Only thing that I know is that my Mum doesn’t use insulin any more and I don’t need to spend money for the medicine that destroys your body.
You can check this e-book >>here<<
Also anybody who wants to spread his story to the world feel free to visit:
http://hubpages.com/hub/diabeteswarrior
and leave the comment or sign up for free and write your own story!

So does your mom take insulin now? What is her current A1c level? Was she able to have normal blood sugars?

Also, please make a difference between type 1 and type 2. Most people with type 1 diabetes will die if they stop taking their insulin. Unfortunately people have tried it and ended up in the hospital with DKA or worse. Please be sure not to misinform people. Diabetes is a complicated condition, as there are many types. What works for one person may not work for all.

You right! I know that diabetes is complicated condition! I just wright what happen to my mum and hows is now!