diaTribe Test strip giveaway!

Our friends over at diaTribe are doing a test strip giveaway. Here are the details:

Enter our Blood Glucose Test Strip Giveaway to have a chance of winning a grand prize of one year’s worth of OneTouch Ultra test strips (based on about 5 strips per day). That’s 18 boxes each containing 100 OneTouch test strips. There are also 18 runner up prizes, each consisting of a box of 100 OneTouch Ultra test strips. That’s a lot of strips! Click here to enter.

Thanks for posting the website and the drawing! Have found tudiabetes.com to be a great place for information and truely a community atmosphere. People are so helpful. I am newly diagnosed and am reading like a madman. At this point, I am in awe of my body that it handled my non-diabetic lifestyle for so long without screaming out STOP! Thanks to everyone that contributes. I enjoy reading the personal accounts of the obstacles and solutions that are part of diabetic life. Thanks again Manny for the drawing information. Hope you finish second! (big smiles).

I am VERY glad to hear that you have found the site to be so useful.

P.S. I will not participate in the drawing, so best of luck!!! :smiley: