dLife Casting Call

Our friends at dLife-For Your Diabetes Life! sent us this casting call, in case your story fits what they are looking for to feature on their TV show:

-----
Share your diabetes story on TV! dLifeTV (CNBC Sundays at 7PM ET/4PM PT) is looking for people with diabetes who fit the following criteria to be on the show:

GETTING A REALITY CHECK
Have you ever had unrealistic expectations of yourself when it comes to treating your diabetes? Do you feel that you “have to do everything just right” in order to stay on top of your diabetes? Have you set yourself up for failure by trying to restrict yourself too dramatically (e.g., “I will never eat dessert again”) or by setting unrealistic goals (e.g., “I’m going to start my new exercise program by running five miles a day”)? If this sounds like something you’ve been through, dLifeTV would like to hear your story.

Tell us your story at: realstories@dlife.com

INEVITABILITY
When you were diagnosed with diabetes, did it feel like an inevitable “death sentence”? Did you think that you were destined to a life of restriction and diabetic complications? What happened to change your attitude? If this sounds like you, dLifeTV wants to hear your story.

Tell us your story at: realstories@dlife.com