DTreat Summer Fun!

Hello Everyone!

I don’t know if any of you attended diabetes camps when you were younger, but I did and it did me a world of good to spend time with my peers who also happen to have type I diabetes.

This summer, I’m excited to have an opportunity to spend time with my peers again at the USF campus and tampa area at DTreat 2011. DTreat is designed by the Diabetes Education and Camping Association (DECA) for Type I Diabetics ages 18 - 25. It’s going to be a relaxed environment where we can make new friends, talk about important issues (whether it’s insurance/finances, drugs/alcohol, relationships, or anything, really), get advice from experts, and, of course, go out and have fun!

DTreat is open to 50 participants, so I recommend registering sooner than later. Registration costs $50 (which does not include transportation to Tampa).

You can register online at the link below:
DTreat Registration!

You may also check out D-Treat’s facebook page for more info.
DTreat Facebook

I’m looking forward to meeting you at DTreat and I sincerely hope you or someone you know with Diabetes can make it. I truly believe it will be a great summer experience.

Paige Wagner

Hey Paige!

I’m going to Dtreat Tampa too! I’m so excited to go. I’ll see you there :slight_smile:

If you can, get the word out about DTreat because we need to bring more people in by June 28th when the registration ends. I’m really looking forward to this event!

Of course! I am telling everyone I can, diabetic or not :slight_smile: I am really looking forward to it too!