FreeStyle Libre - How to export more data from iPhone

Hi. I’m about a week in to my second sensor with the Libre and so far I am very pleased. I am using my iPhone to scan the sensor. The only issue I have is that there doesn’t seem to be a way to get all the data, specifically logbook entries, into a report that I can export from my iPhone. The reports are nothing more than an image capture of whats on the screen, from what I’ve seen so far.

As many of you will know, here in Ontario we have to submit carb sheets in order to qualify for ADP funding, and it only seems logical that one could enter the data in the logbook and export it.

Am I missing something, or is there another app that could capture the sensor data and allow log entries?

Thanks!

Just use libreview for a bunch of reports

it’s already done for you

You upload from the reader

https://www2.libreview.com/Accounts/Login/?lang=en&country=US

Thanks for your reply @Tony24, but I am hoping to find a solution where I can upload directly from my iPhone. I did attempt with LibreView but as far as I can see, it isn’t compatible with my phone - perhaps I am doing something wrong though, as the LibreLink app is listed as a compatible option.

@Tony24, I stand corrected! The page appeared to timeout and displayed a message saying no devices were found, but when I clicked the droplet icon, my data was there. Now I just have to figure out how to configure a report that will show any comments I have added.

Edit: Ok, the Libre and reporting are new to me. Turns out that when scanning the Libre sensor with a phone, data is automatically uploaded. I spoke with a customer service rep at FreeStyle today and got things straightened away. Unfortunately, anecdotal comments added to the app are not available in any of the reports. This seems like somewhat of a design flaw but the rep noted it and was going to pass it on… Posting this in case anyone else runs into the same perceived problem as I did.

Hi yes I was concerned also about exporting Stats to my doctor as well. Fortunately they were able to initiate and invite me to share through their software at their office. It was all done from their end. I just had to accept that I was sharing with my doctor. Hope this helps !