G4 users Share Receiver vs. CGM in the Cloud vs. Animas Vibe (What to choose?)

Hey everyone, I have share and I use nightscout. You can actually use share with your iphone wireless and if you want to also use nightscout you can. Why would you want to? I like having my pebble watch on and seeing my blood sugar and my daughters without having to pull my phone out. I also like that I can be on any device, laptop, pc at work and if I want to I can either have my or her blood sugars up with whatever customized alerts. I used night scout with the android uploader phone before the share came out. Way cool. I use an iphone so once share came out, we ditched that part of attaching the dex to the uploader phone and my daughter just has her dex talk to her iphone and we upload it from there. The nightscout people also are so helpful in getting things set up. Huge fan of nightscout and the community. I have referred a number of them over here to Tu. I also like not having to shell out the dough on the apple watch of $350 vs a pebble which you can get now online for I think $100. Probably doesn't have some of the apple watch bells and whistles but for BGs it works great. (I think I am going to wait until round 2 of the apple watch before I jump in).

do it through heroku and ditch azure. it works great.