Group for Men Only

“Due to recent expansion we are now accepting applications…”

The Diabetes and Sexuality Group has been divided into Men and Women sections. Or they may be referred to as the Men’s Room and the Ladies Room. In any event, I am the administrator of the Diabetes and Sexuality (Men) Group. If you are of the male persuasion, at least 18 years old, and interested in joining this group, let me know through posting below or sending me a private message, and I will send you an invitation.

Hi Travis,

I meet your criteria (male, 18+ and interested) and would like to join this group. I was diagnosed with T1 22 years ago, am 39 years of age today and so far (knock on wood) have had no sexually related issues with my diabetes. However, as I am getting older, I would like to know and learn what the risks are and how other guys are experiencing these.

Looking forward to joining!

Take care,
Frans

I am 53 year old male, dx’ed, aug./08, type 1. I would like to join the group. No problems yet, but I ain’t young anymore. LOL

Hi Travis
yeah sign me up as well, 40 and will take any advice to keep it goin. Always interested in what may or not be next.
Thanks,
Todd

I’m a 38 yo, T 1.5, and look forward to getting info through this group. Please include me.