Happy Birthday to you dear Manny

Happy Birthday to you my dear Manny.God bless your life,family and good work you are doing to help,educate,connect people with diabetes from all over the world.

Many happy returns to you and us,members in this decent peace loveing community.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANNY!!!

I truly hope that you celebrate an Awesome and memorable Day.
Best Wishes for continued Success in your Life and Good Health
for many, many, many years to come.

Feliz cumpleaños. Espero que fuera maravilloso.

Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of ‘you’ to the world.

Happy Birthday Manny!

Happy Birthday, Manny! Have a great one =)

Have a GRAND Day . Enjoy YOUR day with loved ones :slight_smile:

Have a great b-day! We are all so fortunate to have you in our lives!

happy birthday!!! thank you for the site and everything you do. enjoy your special day.

Happy Birthday Manny!

Thank you all for the beautiful thoughts. The 37th birthday is coming up on the 15th. I am very happy to have YOU in my life!

Oh Manny, Just imagine having a safety pin on you and going all around us for your bday, you wouldn’t make it not even to the computer. LOL Anyways, here some bday wishes coming from TEXAS. Ours is bigger. LOL
Have a good one! Patti and my family.

I’m talking money wise for your b day in case you didn’t get it.

International Diabetes Federation [phil.riley@idf.org

Calling all people with diabetes…

With four months to go to November 14, TuDiabetes.com, a social network for people touched by Diabetes, and its sister network in Spanish, EsTuDiabetes.com, are celebrating a combined total of 14,000 members.

Diabetes Hands Foundation, the World Diabetes Day Champion behind the online communities, is marking the achievement and raising awareness of the need to understand and control diabetes by asking people with diabetes to measure their blood sugar today at 4.00 p.m. (or as near as possible) and share the reading online.

Find out more at http://www.tudiabetes.com or http://www.estudiabetes.com.

Recognised intrnationally,recommended to the whole world

Congratulations to all of You@tudiabetes.com