Hello All

Hi All,

Just wanted to say hello. I have had T1 for a couple of years. I was a T1.5 prior, but essentially now I have no remaining insulin production. I have been a long-time member of the ADA boards, but they have become boring (and frankly a little mean). I look forward to meeting some of you, and contributing where I can.

Take Care, Jason

Nice to meet you too! I love astronomy, in a totally dilletantish way. I was @ the ADA boards and bailed out a couple (?) of changes ago since they didn’t seem interested in growing as much as changing the board format (at what expense?) every couple of months.

Hey Jason! Welcome to TuDiabetes. This is a great website and everyone on here is really supportive. Just ask people to be your friend b/c we all love getting friend request :wink: If you have any questions, please ask away. I look forward to getting to know you … hope you are doing well! Take care,

• A

whats up, it is funny about those ada boards and how i was such the big problem lmao hahahahahha…it is odd though how i get booted like a year ago and nothing has changed and the same people that wanted me gone are doing the same fighting…things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…aaahhahahahahahah

well i am new hear as well life has been busy with restaurant life and life in general but this seems like a safe (ducks head)place for now…i like the fact that it is mostly type ones posting one the (((gasp))) type one boards. and it is also good to see so many familar faces whom have seemed to metriculate from those other boards.

Hi Jason & welcome to TuDiabetes. I joined over a year ago and really like this board. TuD is a much friendlier, blended environment. No one is concerned about types here and everyone just wants to help everyone else.

Hello Jason, and welcome! It’s so nice to meet you :slight_smile: I’m pre-diabetic (type 2) but the main reason I come here is for my 5 year old daughter who has T1.

Good Day Jason! I just welcomed you. Nice to meet you. I’ve been a Type 1 for more years than I want to remember (37) Hope you like it here with us!

Hi All,

Thanks for the warm welcome! Acid, I remember you from ADA, you always had some really funny posts :slight_smile: I remember wondering where you went a while back. Then of course, Kelly how are you? To the others, nice to meet you too.

This looks like a pretty cool forum, I can’t wait to get to know all of you and continue on this fun trip.

Take Care,
Jason

I’ve been over here for over a year, but mostly reading and not posting much. Seeing some of my ADA friends has inspired me to become more active. Glad to see everyone and I hope to get to know some of the tudiabetes regulars.