Help a student researcher out, share your thoughts on living with diabetes & enter to win a $50 or $200 gift card!

Hello everyone!

I am a graduate student at the Carnegie Mellon University trying to recruit group members with type 2 diabetes to take a 25 minute survey. I am doing my thesis on designing a tool for social support after diagnosis of type 2 diabetes, and I am also working with a research group that is working on support communities and trustworthy information online for chronic illness.

The survey is about managing your diabetes. At the end, you will be asked to provide your email for the chance to win a $200 gift card.

This survey link is:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/managingdiabetes

It is incredibly important to know your opinions and experiences because you are what matters! Thank you all for your help in this process. I strongly believe in tudiabetes and the benefits of online peer support.

Thank you!
Lauren Chapman
MDes candidate, Carnegie Mellon University
School of Design MMC 110
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
lchapman@andrew.cmu.edu

This research study has been approved by TuDiabetes Administration.

Thank you everybody for your responses and help! The first survey closes soon, and the second will be open through all of December. If you know of anybody who might like to contribute and it is appropriate, please share the post and spread the word. Thank you!!