Help Me and my Dad with the World Diabetes Day Fundraiser!

Hi All,

I don’t normally solicit, but with World Diabetes Day coming up, I wanted to let you guys know that my father has created a Fundraiser (concert/fish fry) here in Milwaukee, where 100% of the proceeds go directly to help cure diabetes. There is no administration cost–it’s all being covered by my dad and his company, and even if you are not in the local WI area, please consider making a donation to the WDD fund. ANY amount at all would be of help! This is the first time my dad and the family are trying to raise funds and I really hope you’ll consider donating a few bucks. It would mean the world to me, and to my dad. He wants to make this an annual fundraiser, and as someone who has had type 1 diabetes for 20 years and my twin sister has had it for 23 years, it makes me really happy to know my father is trying in his own small way to make a difference in the diabetes community.

Info on the event is briefly given in the spotlight section here, and you can donate any amount or buy a ticket directly from the company website for $20 here. Again, 100% of ALL donations go directly to support curing diabetes, and includes a free CD from my dad’s “corporate rock band,” The Feral Catz. You can hear their music from their new CD, Slow to Develop, for free here.

Thanks so much for your help, and if you have any questions or want more information, contact me at amylia@diabetesdaily.com, or my father, Richard Bergholz, CEO of TAPCO at rickb@tapconet.com or directly at (262) 814-7300. We need a cure!

Love,
Amylia Grace
http://www.diabetesdaily.com/grace