HI everyone

Hi everyone! I’m new here. My son was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes since 1998, Im from Brazil. I wonder to learn more about diabetes and improve my enghish so I can change many experiences.

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome! Your English is great. Maybe you can teach us some Portuguese.

Please ask whatever you like to help your son. People here are lovely about sharing their expertise & experience.

Ola Soniamsbr! Welcome! Nice to see you here. There is a group here called “Parents of Kids with Type 1” that you might find interesting. If you wish to check it out, just click on the link below.
http://www.tudiabetes.org/group/parentsofkidswithtype1

Hi Sonia.
Welcome and you will find great information on here believe me and your english is good to me.
xxx

Welcome to our family!! We are all here to help… Feel free to ask anything!!

Thank you Yogirajj. This site is wonderful!!

Gerri,
Yes I can teach a little portuguese. (lol)

I’m going to take you up on the offer! I have a friend in Araraquara. Her English is perfect, but it would be nice to be able to write her a bit in Portuguese. I’ve used on-line translators & she loves those emails because the translator is soooo wrong & the message becomes funny.

Olá Sonia. Adicionei vc aqui mas te convido a visitar meu blog HISTORIAS DE HIPOGLICEMIA basta escrever isso no google. Lá eu conto um pouco da minha história como diabética há 25 anos. Vc é do RJ? De onde? Pelo que entendi vc tem um parente diabético. É filho? Aguardo seu retorno. Será ótimo ter mais vc nesta comunidade. Bjs Sheila

oi Sheila,
meu filho é diabético. Vc já pensou em usar o sensor dexcom?
bjs

Welcome!!!

Thank you